Monday, October 6, 2014

Weekending

We had a fantastic weekend here on the farm!

On Friday I had my interview (fingers crossed) I should hear back sometime this week.  Then I met family at the Ram for dinner and we stopped by the mall play area on the way home. Ellie is a daredevil insisting on walking DOWN the slide and acts like she owns the place!!

Saturday was a pretty low key morning of coffee, Arthur on the tv, and cereal. Followed by some playing and then Ellie going down for a nap. While E was napping I tackled some farm chores (scooping horse poop) and harvesting some garden produce. 

Ellie's "Falltober" outfit on Saturday. 

After Ellie's nap we headed out to scope a new pumpkin patch for this years gathering (we found one) and then stopped by a farm stand to check it out. 




Can you believe all this was at a farm stand?! Needless to say Lu had a great time!

We picked up a few pumpkins from the farm stand: Cinderella (on the bottom) knucklehead (should be Drisella - on top) and a ghost pumpkin.  Then we stopped by one of my fave nursery's to pick up some BOGO mums. 

We got our porch partially decorated for fall.  It's happening slowly but surely. And then we made tacos for dinner. 

On Sunday we had another slow morning and then headed out to check out Goodwill and go out to lunch at Popeyes and stop by the Inlaws for a visit. 

Ellie's Sunday "Falltober" outfit. 

When we got home I started a soup (even made up the recipe myself!). Tried to get Ellie to nap (didn't happen) and played out with the goats!

I would say we had a great weekend and loved having Daddy home!

How was your weekend?

Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun weekend! That pumpkin patch is unbelievable!!! Your front stoop looks amazing too!! Goodwill and Popeyes! Sounds like my kind of day! ;) Have a fabulous week!

    plumtickledpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Ellie's outfits! I die! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley