Tuesday, January 27, 2015

These Moments

It's these moments that I want to remember and that I need to focus on as I am working towards being content in my life. 

A couple weeks ago Ellie picked out a tutu to wear to work. So I paired it up with one of my favorite leggings and the sweetest sweatshirt. Since girlfriend was stylin' I thought a photo shoot was in order. 

There are so many things I love be about this picture. Mainly I love how she is on her toes (my little dancer in the making). But that smile. 

After our 31 day challenge in October Ellie has been really good about "posing" for pictures. I can point or tap a wall and tell her to stand so I can take her picture. Unfortunately she gets so excited to see herself on my phone that more pictures than not are blurry!!

It was a beautiful day and all she wanted to do was run and play in the sun. 


After our photo shoot we had to pick up one of my nanny kids at school and then since we are basically addicted we made a stop by good ol' Starbucks and got ourselves some cake pops. 


Girlfriend loves herself some cake pop and got to eat a whole one by herself! Birthday cake is her only option since she isn't a fan of chocolate.... I'm working on it. 

Those eyelashes. 
That nose. 

Blessed beyond measure. I wouldn't trade my job for anything. I love spending time with my girl all day and being able to share these moments with her. 

♥ Ashley

Click here to see where I'm linking up. 

6 comments:

  1. she is such a doll!!! i love her little outfit. she is rocking it, for sure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She picked out a tutu to wear!!! Bless it!! That's the sweetest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! I've never tried the cake pops but they look so yummy!!
    XO Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a cutie. She is so fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so sweet!!!! It's amazing how fast time flies by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! My little girl just turned 7 and is all into dressing herself now. Which is great for her independence, but I miss these cute little outfits. My younger ones, two boys have their very own sports themed opinion on style. Enjoy your little one!

    Emily- Our house now a home

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley