Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Our Weekend in bullet points




Y'all I can't believe we are already halfway through September!  This month is just flying by, as we've been busy with doctor appointments, Ellie going off to Kindergarten and Young Living announcing a Sale on their Premium Starter Kits!!  The Flash Sale was originally Sept 12-14 but they've extended it through today September 18th!!   Click here to get yours for 10% off!!



⧫ Ellie started Kindergarten on Thursday and she had the best time!  I got to walk her in, she made fast friends with another girl in her class, and I gave her some kisses and off she went!





⧫ On Friday we were working so she got to walk in with her friends - who led her to her line and made sure she was A-OKAY before they got into their own lines. 

⧫ Then I got to drive in the car with Finnley and Séamus for over 2 hours for Séamus follow up appointment for his lip and tongue tie.  Thankfully I had Finnley's Car blend ready to go and put a couple drops on a cotton ball and put it in the air vent...we had the most pleasant drive!


⧫ When we finally got home we had just a little bit of time before we had to go pick up the kids from school.  I made up a quick blend for the diffuser and we got to enjoy it for a little bit. We picked up the kids from school, Ellie played "soccer" at recess with all the boys and the other two had great days as well.  When we got to their house, the kids played a bit had a snack and then it was time for me and my kids to head home.


⧫ Thomas was prepping dinner when I surprised him with getting home early!  He was making chickpea curry, I wanted to add in some chicken - so after I nursed Séamus I headed to the store. I also picked up some things to put into Ellie's lunch!! I can't believe she's in Kindergarten already!!  After dinner Finnley was cracking me up with her sunglasses shenanigans!! 



⧫ Saturday morning we were up and at 'em pretty early since we were heading over the mountains and along the river to my Inlaw's for the weekend.  The girls were so excited to hang out with Nanny and Papa while Séa slept the whole drive 👐 I made sure to bring along the Essentials with us to make our overnight trip a success!



⧫ Once we got to their house we just got to hang out the whole day.  Ellie played on the scooters and bikes, while Finnley pretended to drive the Power Wheels.  Séamus was being a good boy and eating/sleeping/pooping the whole time.  We got to enjoy dinner, it got too windy for Thomas and his dad to fish so they stayed and spent the evening with us.  I helped my MIL with her oils and cleaned out her diffuser for her (she had knee surgery and is dependent upon my FIL to do all things oils...it's a work in progress).

⧫ Sunday the girls were up early (no surprise there!) we had breakfast and hung out a bit before the boys (minus Séamus) headed out fishing for the morning.  The girls played, I chatted with my MIL, did some work for my Oils Business, flipped through some magazines, and fed/changed/napped Séamus.

⧫ The boys got home and we all spent some more time together, then we headed out to go back home.  We stopped by our Alma Mater to get some lunch.  Ellie was complaining of some tummy troubles so I pulled out the Tummygize and let her roll some on her belly.  Then we made the trek home...along with everyone else in the state, our commute home took twice as long thanks to traffic!  Luckily both Finn and Séa slept the whole way home and it was glorious!



⧫ When we finally arrived home, we fed the animals and gave Cooper his insulin shot.  The girls had a bunch of sillies to get out.  We then started winding down for the night, I made Ellie's lunch for the next day, she picked out her clothes, I set up the nighttime diffusers, and let Ellie do the Sleep Spray on their pillows.  We brushed our teeth, got changed into jams, rolled on our Wellness roller, and finished the night out with an episode of Peppa Pig! Once everyone was in bed I watched some "Unbreakable Kimmy Schimdt" so funny! 



We had the best weekend, full of all the busy things but feeling refreshed for the week ahead!

Remember today is the LAST DAY to take advantage of Young Living's Flash Sale of 10% off the PSK's!! AND I'm throwing in a SECOND diffuser! You can put it in your bedroom, your kids bedroom, the playroom, the office, the classroom, your kids dormroom!! It's so good you don't want to miss out!!  Click HERE to get yours!!

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley