Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Our Weekend

I started back up with work and it was so fun for the girls to get to play with their friends!!  Ellie was supposed to have a meeting with her kindergarten teacher but the teachers were on Strike so we missed out on that, which also meant that all 5 kids got to go to all the things on Friday.



FRIDAY:

Finnley had a followup Xray appointment for her broken collarbone, unfortunately it hasn't been healing and anticipated so we are under strict orders to keep her arm in a sling for 3 weeks.  All five kids did great at her appointment and admittedly Finnley was the most challenging of them all.



We stopped and had lunch before we were on to the next.

Then Séamus had a followup lactation appointment for his lip and tongue tie procedure.  He did great at the appointment and seems to be healing well.  IF only I could get the latch at home that I get in these appointments!!! The other 4 children did awesome watching Cars and they got all the compliments in the world for their outstanding behavior (good thing we had conversations about it all morning long!).

On our way back to the kids house, all 5 kids fell asleep in the car!! It was the perfect opportunity for me to finish up a couple of podcasts I've been listening to about growing and building my Essential Oils business.  I'm planning on going into a deeper blog post about my Oils Journey but I just have to share that I am loving all the mental and emotional support they are providing my family.  I am getting so inspired by taking these classes and listening to the podcasts.
My work ended early so we met up with Thomas for Pizza Friday and when we got home my Essential Rewards order had been delivered!! Yay for all the oils and freebies I get through this completely customizable subscription program!



SATURDAY:

Saturday we had a slower morning and then headed out for some errands.  We made our way to Target and they were having an American Girl Puppy Adoption Day and both of the girls got to bring home a puppy, Ellie named them Lady and the Tramp 😍  We picked up the cutest Dumbo swaddle blankets for Séamus and a Halloween outfit for him too, I'm swooning over the ghosts!  Then we made our way over to Hobby Lobby and we found a stuffed Bison Head to hang in his room.  I was on the lookout for a cute shelf for my oils but wasn't inspired by anything.



We had lunch at this cute restaurant that has a traveling theme, each month they feature a different country/city.  This month they were in Hawai'i, all the artwork and music had a Hawaiian theme.  Then we stopped at MetMarket for some groceries and then headed back home.

SUNDAY:

I spent the morning cleaning out our closet and choosing items to get donated, Thomas was outside taking care of some neglected farm chores and the girls were extremely needy!  We got an email that the Teacher's and School Board had made an agreement and School will start on Monday!! I'm so glad the teacher's stood their ground and were able to get a good contract!!  Ellie doesn't actually start school on Monday, for some reason Kindergarten starts a few days later so we're going to soak up all the extra time we get to have her at home before she becomes a "Big Kid".







Then it was finally time to get ready to head up north to visit with my Dad.  We met him at his new condo and played with his model train set he's been working on.  We went out to lunch and the best Farm to Table restaurant (owned by a high school friend of mine), made an impromptu visit at my brother's house, then back to my dad's condo for Ellie to go in the pool!  It was freezing but she loved it anyways!  Finnley was so sad she didn't get to swim and Séamus slept in his carseat.  Out on the water there were Pirate Ships shooting off cannons and it was so fun to watch.

We then headed home, talked on the phone with Thomas' mom about hotels for our trip to Ireland next summer and made it home just in time for me to start hosting a Back to School with Oils class on Facebook.  It was a late night for me but I had so much fun teaching my class!  If you have any questions about Essential Oils or living a more toxins-free lifestyle hit me up!  I would love to talk Oils with you!!  Also I'm offering all new enrollee's who sign up with me for their Premium Starter Kit a "Back to School" special where I will personally send you a second diffuser!! 
Good through September 12




♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley