Thursday, September 22, 2011

Summer Harvest

Ahhhh....


According to my calculations, today is the last day of Summer. So here are some pictures of my Summer harvest today. It is quite appetizing, if I may say so.

This is also my attempt at having cool photography with my little camera.

Tomatoes -- Early Girls.
So excited to actually harvest some of these beauties this year.

Lemon Cucumbers.
They are a very mild flavor. Shaped like a lemon.


Green Beans.


Scarlet Beans.


Tomatoes and Cukes.


The whole harvest.

How has your harvest been?

Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads this. If you do please become a follower and leave comments. I am getting close to my 100th post and I am preparing for a give away.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley