Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth Day 2012 - Love Our Earth!


Happy Earth Day 2012


Earth Day 2012Earth Day happens on Sunday, April 22, each year. This is a day when we acknowledge the wonderful Earth that we live on and also ways we can keep our planet safe and green. (via)












I first learned about Earth Day from my American Girl Dolls after they introduced the American Girl of Today.  They had a special "outfit" just for Earth Day and that is when I realized how wonderful and great it is.

My husband and I are celebrating Earth Day today.  We are working on prepping our Vegetable Garden (maybe planting a few things) and working out in the yard.

What are your plans for Earth Day?  How are you going to celebrate?

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley