Friday, April 20, 2012

Found in the Garden

This past weekend we were cleaning up our veg patch to get it ready so we can start planting for THIS season.  I had to pull out all the old Parsnips that we didn't eat over the winter and I pulled out this boulder.  Keep in mind the ones you get at the store are generally the size of my peeler!!

How crazy big is this thing?  PS these are my FAVE cutting boards.  They look like wood and can go in the dishwasher!!

Since Parsnips aren't that good once they start growing into their second season (they start to taste REALLY woody) I peeled them, boiled them then gave them to the Chickens.  They LOVED them.

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley