Monday, April 9, 2012

OOTD [Easter]

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday spent with my family. My Love and I went to church with my Daddy then made a stop to drop off flowers at my mom's site...and I took some pictures of the beautiful view she has of the Seattle Skyline, Bellevue Skyline and the Olympic Mountains. After a visit with my mom we met up with my brother and his wife, the Gparents and my Aunt for an Easter Brunch at my Gparents retirement community.

It was a delicious spread of breakfast goods: eggs benedict, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, omelets, pancakes, blintz's, waffels, ham, a salad bar, an appetizer bar, and a dessert bar. I also made some vanilla French Macaroons with a fresh strawberry filling...of course I forgot to take a picture of those so I will just have to make them again.

We had a lovely time visiting with family and remembering the blessing that God gave us with the ultimate sacrifice of his only Son.

I still need to figure out how to upload my new camera pictures onto my computer....that will be happening sometime soon!!

Here is my Look of the Day for Easter:




Purple Cardi - LOFT outlet Winter 2012
Green Tank - Marshall's Spring 2012
White Cami - Marshall's Spring 2012
Jeans - T.J. Maxx circa 2010

After further review and looking at the pictures in the camera I decided that I better wear my
REPORT 'Flynn' Sandal (similar here) instead. Mine are Gold and from 2009.


How are you liking my new LOTD posts? Should I continue to do them? Should I do more research and find the items online and link up? Share in the comments section please!

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley