Tuesday, April 24, 2012

[recipe] Parsley Salad


I made thee best salad the other day and I just HAVE to share it with you.  I like to call it Parsley Salad and it is DELISH if I don't say so myself.

Parsley Salad

Ingredients:

1 bunch flat leaf parsley
1 large tomato (organic)
2 fresh bococcini (mozzarella balls - comes in a 4 pack)
1 avocado
6 white button mushrooms
2 tsp olive oil
1 T butter
salt and pepper

Directions:

1. Slice up the mushrooms.  Melt butter in a skillet add mushrooms and saute.  Season with salt and pepper. Once cooked to the desired firmness take skillet off the heat and set aside to cool.

2. Give the parsley a rough chop.  Slice up the tomatoes into bite sized chunks.  Halve the avocado, remove the pit and cut into chunks.  Cut the drain the cheese and then tear into chunks.  Add these ingredients into a salad bowl.

3. Add the mushrooms to the salad and toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.

4. Serve and enjoy!

*I am sure that bacon would be delicious in this salad along with some balsamic vinegar.


Linked to: Tasty Tuesdsays

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley