Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Proud

9/11/2001
9/11/2013

I am a proud American today. Actually I am everyday. Today marks 12 years since the attacks on the WTC and the Pentagon.

 I am proud of our country and our resilience. 

I am proud that we have the freedoms we have. 

I am proud that we can openly practice our faith. 

I am proud that we can vote for our rights, beliefs, and for the leader of our country. 

I am proud of the many men and women who fight for these freedoms everyday and risk their lives so that I can have mine. 

I am proud to be a citizen of the greatest country in the world. 

I am proud of the USA. 

The lives lost on that tragic day and the days since have not and will not go forgotten. We will always remember and educate our children an future of how GREAT our country is. 

Thank you to our troops. Thank you to all of our service men and women.  Thank you. 

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley