Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pioneer Woman 12-5-2013



I LOVE the Pioneer Woman and I had the opportunity to meet her last time she came to "Seattle" for her book tour in April 2012.  You can read about that celeb encounter HERE.


PioneerHolidayCover

She is coming again!! You can read the announcement post HERE and then the places/locations she will be visiting is posted HERE!!!  Not only is the PW doing a book signing for her new Holiday Cookbook (out on October 29th) but she will also be doing a presentation!  And let me tell you, she says she ain't that good at public speaking but I sure think she is swell!!!

So you can sure bet your butt I will be in Seattle on December 5th to meet up with this incredible lassie!!

♥ Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I want to go! Can we go together?! I love The Pioneer Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please!! I would love to have someone to go with!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley