Tuesday, September 24, 2013

{weekly update} week 18

It feels like I just wrote Ellie's 16 week update but here we are two weeks later. Ellie is now officially 4 months old and we have the go ahead to feed her solids when we are ready. I think that I will wait until she shows interest in our eating before we give her anything. We have had a total blast this week with little munchkin becoming more involved in her world!



Diet: Girlfriend I eating about 5 meals a day with 4-6 ounces each. We have been able to get her to eat 6 ounces at least twice a day and moved her up to a level 2 nipple and she is much happier!!



Crying: same old same old. When hungry, tired or bored. And if she gets some sort if owie. 



Sleep: EF is sleeping about 10 hours at night and then a few naps throughout the day. 

Clothes: Ellie Pie is still wearing 0-3 months clothes. Sizes are weird though some brands they barely fit and others she is swimming in them. Most clothes are Carter's or Old Navy. 



Social: Pie went to Costco, Toys R Us, Target and then to her Nanny and Papa's house on Saturday. She also got to go on a few walks with Miss J around our neighborhood and I took her on one too. She is a super good girl and a little trooper!



Baby Gear Love: Little Miss E is in love with any sort of blanket (bib, burp cloth or blanket) to hol on to. She also really likes her OBall rattle and her Exersaucer. The mirror we got her for tummy time is still a big hit as is her Skip Hop Activity Mat. She also gets so excited when she goes in her crib to see her "friends" dance and fly in the mobile. And the puppies have become a new fave. Much to my surprise Cooper is way better with her than Sakari. 



Milestones: level two nipple. Splashes in her baths. Sticking her fingers in her mouth for chewing and many other things are being discovered that way too. Passed her rattle from left hand to right hand!!! 





Mama: I had a bit of a rough week personally and then I got sick in Thursday and am still recovering.  But this sweet little one just made me smile!



Little Ellie we love you and are so happy we get to have you in our lives!!


-Ashley 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley