Monday, March 27, 2017

Finnley's 1st Birthday inspiration

Finnley's 1st Birthday


Eek!! I can't believe how quickly we are approaching my sweet baby girls 1st birthday!!  It feels like we just brought her home yesterday and yet like she has been with us for forever.  Funny how that works isn't it?

If you follow me on Pinterest then you have noticed that I have been pinning a lot of ideas onto Finnley's First Birthday board.  I finally got the invitations ordered this weekend and things are starting to get real for the planning and prepping stages.

I don't want to go too crazy but I am loving the theme of going down the rabbit hole to ONEderland for this party.  We'll be hosting it at our farm (like we have for past birthdays) and I'm hoping to make it a fairly simple affair.

Staying true to form I am probably going to hand make a lot of the items but with Disney items so readily available I think I'll try to utilize those as well.  It's going to be an afternoon party so we'll have some snacks, treats, and of course a cake!! Along with some drinks.  I found the cutest dress for Finnley to wear and thankfully this girl is above the 100th percentile so she can fit into the dress!! I am going to try and use a bunch of what I have already as well and I can't wait to see how it all comes together!

What are some of your favorite parties you've thrown for your kiddos?

♥ Ashley

Ellie's 1st Birtday
Ellie's 2nd Birthday
Ellie's 3rd Birthday









 

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. My son is almost 8 months old and I feel like I just brought him home yesterday.
    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute theme! Can't wait to see all the fun details you come up with! My sister had an alice in wonderland theme birthday when we were growing up and we all played croquet in the yard. I know it's a one year old's birthday but if you have any older kids this could be a fun activity and you could buy those plastic pink flamingos to use as mallets so it's like the movie. Happy almost 1 year birthday to Finnley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun idea! I am soon going to have a little one and can't wait to start planning all the fun events and parties for the little one.

    xx, Kusum | www.sveeteskapes.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley