Sunday, June 9, 2013

Baby Shower #1

I am so blessed to work for such a great organization. I am so thankful for all their support and how they all have been so accepting and kind to me over the past school year.

My co-workers were so elated when they heard about the soon to be arrival of our little one and they all prayed constantly for a smooth process and that she would be able to come home with us. 

When we got back they held a little baby shower for us. We had a fabulous time and they did a wonderful job decorating the staff room and helping the hubs and I feel so special. 

We got the cutest diaper cake and the cupcakes were delish!!  My staff were all so generous and we are so blessed!

We obviously did a horrible job taking pictures but it was so fun having our little E there with us!!

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley