Wednesday, June 26, 2013

[recipe] Angel Food French Toast

So we got an angel food cake a few days ago and I was going to make a rhubarb dessert with it but that didn't work. So it's just been waiting for us to do something with it. Yesterday I got the BEST idea- lets make French toast with it!!



So that is what I did this morning for breakfast. 

 First I sliced the cake into portions. Mixed up the batter: an egg, some milk and cinnamon. Then I heated up a skillet and melted some butter. 

 Next I fried the cake. While the cake was frying I sliced up some strawberries and cleaned up some raspberries. 

When the cake was done I just plated it added the fruit and then covered it with powdered sugar!



Yum!!!

- Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley