Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Meals Mashup

I feel like it's been a while since I posted a menu. Being on summer break really changes up our schedule (ie there is no real schedule). 

Here's what we have cooking this week:

It's finally wedding week for my BIL! We have been waiting and "preparing" for this wedding for over a year and are beyond excited that it's finally here. Thomas is the Best Man and I have the privilege of being a bridesmaid!  

Monday- Thomas is at the Sounders game so were are having a DIY dinner night. 

Tuesday - it's time for some good old pasta. We have an abundance of zucchini in the garden so that might make an appearance one way or another. 

Wednesday - a friend of ours is having a BBQ and we are invited. I'm bringing my moms famous pasta salad and we are in for a good time. 

Thursday - I have been watching a bunch of cooking shows lately and I've seen a lot of burgers. They are calling my name! I think I'm gonna make some ranch burgers by mixing ranch powder with the meat and then serving a side of zucchini fries!

Friday - I can't believe that the time is finally here for the rehearsal dinner for my BIL and his fiancĂ©. We're ready to spend some quality family time for this event and hopefully have some good food.

Saturday - today's the day.  It's wedding day, so we're going to be having a festive day all day getting ready to celebrate my BIL and his fiancĂ© for their marriage.  We're going to have some prime rib and enjoy spending time with family once again. Hooray!

Sunday - all the festivities are over and we're going to spend some quiet relaxing time and maybe make a soup for dinner. Like I mentioned before where have zucchini coming out of our ears so I'm thinking I might make a gazpacho, especially since we are experiencing another heatwave here in the PNW. 


What's cooking in your kitchen this week? I would love to know!

-Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley