Friday, August 31, 2018

Five on Friday - the last of August

August just seriously flew right by.  We spent our month soaking up all the new baby goodness, celebrated our 10 Year Anniversary, a broken collarbone, a trip to Disneyland, and Ellie's Open House for KINDERGARTEN!!  Tomorrow will begin September and then we can all truly start enjoying All Things Fall while we're weeping in sorrow that Summer is Over 😩



::ONE::





How is he already 1 month old?  I can't get over how cute he is.  I mean we made him (technically the embryologist did that) and we couldn't be more in love.  Our hearts have multiplied tremendously and I am so thankful that he is finally here, our sweet Rainbow 🌈  He is 21.5" tall, weighs 8lbs 6oz, makes the most adorable grunting sounds, loves to nurse all day long, sleeps long stretches at night, and wears size 1 diapers.

::TWO::



Ellie had her open house at her school this week and seeing her run around the playground, making new friends, and meeting her teachers!  It was so fun to see her walk the halls of the school (well, one of the schools) I used to teach at and one of my former cheerleaders is a teacher there so she's going to keep tabs on Ellie for me 😉

::THREE::


I've mentioned oils on here over the years and I honestly cannot tell you how much they have changed our lifestyle!! Ellie loves to help apply our Wellness roller not only to herself but to Thomas and myself.  Our diffuser's are going every night and our sleep has been so great, I even brought one to Disneyland with us and I've never slept so well in a hotel room.  We also have our diffuser's going throughout the day to support our immune systems as well as our emotional state and we've seriously had the best summer ever (Séamus has helped too).







I wanted to let you know that today is the last day to take advantage of my End of Summer promo, when you sign up (here) for a Premium Starter Kit I will send you a welcome package, just like I always do, but I will also send you a set of roller bottles and a bottle of Fractionated Coconut Oil so that you can start making roller's with your oils!!  In your welcome package you'll receive a recipe card for roller blends and diffuser blends!! 



Here is the breakdown of what comes in a PSK!!



::FOUR::





Finnley has been cracking me up lately. She is adjusting well to having a broken collarbone, we go in next week for another xray to check on the progress, and is still trying to do all the dangerous things.  But she has also really been into sunglasses.  She finds all the pairs we have around the house and puts them on (usually upside down) and then will push them up on her head like a headband.  She walks all around the house making a duck face and all we can do is laugh, which makes her day so she just keeps doing it.

::FIVE::


Like I said above, we love Diffusing our oils in our home.  I love that by using our diffuser's we are still getting some great scents in our home from the essential oils but eliminating the toxins that come with candles and we are supporting our health and emotions!!  Often times candles are scented with "fragrance" which is a chemical substance that has toxins which are released into the air when the candle is lit.  



Diffusing Essential Oils takes that out of the picture and you get so many great benefits!!  Often times I am diffusing for seasonal support or to keep the calm...because 3 kids.  But now we are approaching Fall which is when we all want to burn all the candles, so we have oils for that!!  When you Oil with me you'll get to have all sorts of resources at your fingertips, like these great diffuser blends!  So what are you waiting for? Come Oil with Me!!

♥ Ashley

In case you missed it:
a post all about Ellie
Séamus week 5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley