Friday, August 24, 2018

Friday Favorites - August edition

Hello there Friday!!  How are we already 24 days into August?!!  This summer just flew by and now that Séamus is here, it seems like it's just flying by even faster.  I have some Favorite Things to share with y'all and I hope you like them as much as we do!


::ONE::
Several months ago I was sent some Beautycounter products to try out for the girls from one of my friends, Emily, from college.  I really wanted to make sure that I tested them out thoroughly before I shared them with y'all.  She sent me the Kids Shampoo, Conditioner, and Bodywash.  I only wash the girls hair once a week (just like mine) and before we tried the Beautycounter line I was having to add all sorts of things to Ellie's hair throughout the week to keep it supple and tangle free.  The first time I washed her hair with the Kids line and we brushed her hair I was astonished at how smooth her hair was.  We were able to brush it out with NO TEARS or crying or whining!! And that suppleness continued for days and now Ellie has no problem when I tell her we have to wash or brush her hair because she knows it's not going to hurt!!  Aside from the fact that her hair has become so much easier to handle (I mean she's 5 and I have only trimmed less than an inch off of her hair) I love that Beautycounter products are safe for my girls!  They are free of all the gross chemicals and fragrances that you find in the products you get at the store including formaldehyde (which gross BTW for how many products they've slipped it into using secret wording).  I'm a true believer in these products and will have to get more when we run out!







::TWO::
 First off is THIS pacifier!!  Ellie loved hers, Finnley could care less, and now we're really trying to encourage Séamus to take one and I love the POP pacifier and he does too!  The best thing about it is how once he releases it the nipple pops right inside itself and it stays clean!!  Ellie tested it out for us and it worked for her, now that Séamus has been using it I want to know where it has been all my parenting life!

::THREE::
The MamaRoo has been amazing.  I love that it has a smaller footprint (and stays within that footprint), it is relatively lightweight, and it plugs into the wall meaning that we aren't replacing batteries every week!! Séamus has been loving it too and that is what really matters.




::FOUR::
We got the Halo Bassinet this time around and I am loving the swivel features that come with it.  It makes getting out of my side of the bed so much easier...especially with my recovery.  Little Man has napped a few times in it and I've placed him in it several times while I am putting away laundry or going to the bathroom.  I love that the sides are all mesh and that the side bar hinges down making it easier for this short Mama to get the babe in and out much easier.



::FIVE::

Our trip to Disneyland last week was perfection.  It was just what we needed for PP recovery and a distraction from Finnley's broken collarbone.  Of course both of those and bringing a newborn with that Southern California heat made our trip a little more hectic than our previous visits but we still had a complete and utter blast!







♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley