Wednesday, November 14, 2018

The Séamus Weekly - week 16

Sweet little Séamus is already 16 weeks, I can hardly believe it!!  He is doing so well and is a pretty chill little guy, which really helps even out the crazy in our house!!  He's been sticking out his tongue, rolling onto his side, and just taking every thing in.



Eats: still all about the boobs.  He eats regularly throughout the day and is still nursing at least twice at night. I can tell a major difference when I use some fennel oil and his nursing sessions, I am so glad I have my oils!!



Sleeps: when we are home and I'm able to get him all swaddled up and down for a nap he sleeps so well, but he has also been sleeping in his new car seat, in the Ergo, on our laps, and just about anywhere!!  I also tried diffusing a few times during his naps and that proved to be a very good choice.  Every kid is different, Sleepyize works great for the girls but Séamus seems to respond well to Peace & Calming II.




Goes: little man (and the rest of the fam) drove down to Portland!! It was Finnley and Séamus first trip there.  We went and toured a Mansion, checked out a park (in the wind), and had some delicious grub!!  Then we also went to all the regular suspects: store, school, cheer, swimming and our nanny house.





Wears: same as last week, though I'm thinking we're going to try getting him into some 3-6month clothes here pretty soon.  Still wearing Size 1 diapers and we just got a huge new box, so hopefully he'll still fit in them coming up!




Does: loves tummy time and can roll over some of the time.  We also pulled out the exersaucer and he has been having a blast in that.  He rolls onto his side, found his feet and sticks his tongue out all the time.  He knows when boobies are near and makes the best little squeal.



Mama: I am feeling great!! We are fast approaching the holiday season and I am making an effort to make sure I fully enjoy this last first holiday season for the boy!  I am still really enjoying my business and getting to share oils with all of my peeps!!  I just adore having all three of our children and watching them grow and form relationships with each other.  I often find myself just sitting in awe that I get to have them in my life and be their mom!!  We have a had a couple of rough days here and there, that is to be expected and I know that it will pass and I just try to stay positive.  Raising little humans is hard but I love it!!






Sisters: both girls are still just as obsessed as ever.  Ellie is excelling in school and I love all of the little drawings that she is making.  She drew a picture the other day of her and Séamus and drew a penis on Séamus so that we would know it was him.  She also announced that she is Beautiful because she is a girl and Séamus is Handsome because he is a boy...so there's that folks.  Finnley is rocking life as a big sister and loves to be near Séamus at all times.  She loves to laugh at him in the car and is always wanting to know where he is.  Additionally she is more obsessed with her baby dolls and loves to bring them with her wherever she goes.





previous posts:

Finnley at 16 weeks
Ellie at 16 weeks

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley