Wednesday, November 21, 2018

The Séamus Weekly - week 17

I can't believe our little man, Séamus, is going to be celebrating his very first Thanksgiving tomorrow!! We're going to be heading over the mountains to spend the holiday with family and the girls are extra excited to be celebrating with their favorites!!



Eats: well, little man is still all about the boob and eats regularly throughout the day (and night).  He gets super excited when it's nursing time and the squeals and coos just make me smile.

Sleeps: Séamus has had some great naps and some not so great naps this week.  He is still waking multiple times a night to eat and is such a happy boy in the morning.




Goes: I took all three kids to Ellie's cheerleading this week and the two littles did awesome.  Finnley loved watching it all and Séamus just ate and slept the whole time. We had a busy birthday party filled weekend for Ellie, and Séamus had fun hanging out with the Ladies for Supper Club.  We all tagged along to my Nephew's 3rd birthday on Sunday up at my grandparent's place and all the kids had so much fun playing together.









Does: little Séa has been loving the exersaucer and is getting quite good at it.  He is continuing to do an awesome job at tummy time and can roll over when ever he wants.  He has found his toes and I find him in "Happy Baby" position practically all of the time.  His laughs, smiles, coo's, and talking is just the best and I am loving watching him grow and progress on the daily.





Wears: still mostly in 0-3 but we are phasing in some 3-6 month clothes and I am so excited to get more of it on him, our stockpile is huge and I just love it all.  He is fitting into size 1 diapers well, but I am thinking our next shipment should probably be size 2...because baby likes to eat.


Mama: I am prepping hard for all of the Black Friday, Small Shop Saturday, and Cyber Monday deals with Young Living and cannot wait to welcome you all to my team!!  I am offering $25 back on new enrollments with any Premium Starter Kit through Black Friday and getting to be a part of your Wellness Journey is my favorite thing!!  I am been soaking up all of this time with my sweet little babe knowing that he is the last one.  I feel so at peace with our family and so grateful that I get to be a Mama for a third time.  I am doing my best to stay in a positive mindset as we approach the holiday season because while Thanksgiving and Christmas are full of so much happiness, this season is also riddled with so much sadness over our first miscarriage and the cancer diagnosis of my mom.




Sisters: Ellie keeps exclaiming in excitement that this is Séamus first Turkey Day, gets in his face about it, and tries with all her might to get a giggle out of him.  Finnley continues to be attached to the boy and has the hardest time keeping her hands body to herself.  



previous weeks:


Finnley at 17 weeks
Ellie at 17 weeks

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley