Friday, February 21, 2014

Hot Dog it's Friday

Last week we were blessed with a three day weekend. Or at least I was. My husband works in a different school district and he got the WHOLE week off!! Let's just say I am super jealous. But I think it was good because he has had the opportunity to spend some quality Daddy/Ellie time.  It's times like these I wish I could be a bug on the wall to observe this sweet relationship grow and blossom!

We also celebrated Valentines Day last Friday. So today for Five on Friday I wanted to share Ellie's festive outfits. We are in full fledged green now for my fave holiday: St. Patrick's Day. But let's take a look down memory lane (a whole week ago!!)

:::1:::
cute is my middle name
my fave PJ's (Carters for Costco similar HERE)


:::2:::
I love me some Polka Dots these are also from Costco
Old Navy - no longer available

:::3:::


Super old onesie (0-3 month!!) pants are from Carters at Target

:::4:::
Headband is handmade but the bow is from Crazy 8 - similar here
:::5:::
Cutest little girl on her Valentines Day photo shoot.  

Thinking I am going to have to go all out for St. Patrick's Day with a backdrop and everything!!
outfit Carter's Just One You for Target - Here

I just love this little girl! In other news she turned 9 MONTHS today!! click here to see that update!!
Thanks for stopping by and oogling at my sweet little girl!

♥ Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen a cuter baby in my life AND that is the truth! She's seriously perfect. Thanks for linking up with us!

    Karissa
    www.karissaandcompany.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She seriously couldn't be any cuter!! Those pj's are just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley