Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Little Things #2

Hey guys!! I am linking up with Jess from Sadie Sky Boutique and Ashley at Words About Waverly for another "Its the Little Things"

This is just the best idea, to help us take a moment out of our busy lives and schedules to just soak up the "little things" that can sometimes get lost or missed.



I have always dreamed of being a Mama and so looked forward to have that sweet little baby snuggling in my arms and looking at me with all the love in the world.  Bringing Ellie into our family was a much longer and difficult journey than I could have ever imagined (you can read about it here and here).  But one thing I can say is that I love this little darling so incredibly much and some of my favorite moments are when she is on my lap on the couch.  Awake or sleeping I don't care.  I just love that she is here!!




Sadie Sky Boutique


Thanks for stopping by and thanks to Ashley and Jess for hosting this great link up!! You ladies are Awesome!

♥ Ashley


6 comments:

  1. Visit from the link up. Sweet post! A nice reminder to remember how lucky we are to have our babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing ever, right?! Love those moments!! Thanks for linking-up!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuddles are the best! My kiddo never has been much of a cuddler so I really cherish the moments I do get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I just love that she is here!" And cue the tears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet post! Definitely definitely embodies 'the little things'. We are all so lucky just to have our babies here. Thank you for the reminder =)

    Visiting from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! And good for you for soaking those moment in! Thanks for sharing with us!
    www.sadieskyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley