Friday, August 22, 2014

Oh Hey Friday Favorites!

TGIF!! can you believe that its Friday already?
We got a sneak peek of what Fall weather has for us this! morning, it was crisp cold (I needed sweats and a blanket!) and then its heating up for the afternoon!!

I thought I would share a few things that I am really loving right now!

7652611.jpg (611×695)
have you seen these books?  The Pigeon series is adorable and I can't wait to get them for Ellie!

ls.jpg (250×250)

the Morning Bun from Starbucks! it has just a touch of sweetness and its great to share with my little Ellie!!

2014 02 13_8426_edited-1.jpg (900×642)

I just recently got these jars from World Market and they have quickly become my favorite way to enjoy any type of drink!


these beauties growing in my vegetable garden.  All of the sunflowers are volunteers from the ones I planted 3 years ago.  I am thinking that I need to purposely plant some in my flower beds because they are so beautiful! A sure sign of fall!



this necklace from DolceAve that I won in a giveaway.  Let me tell you that the craftsmanship that Megan does is great and she is so much fun!!  Lots of goodies in her shop right now so go check it out!!

Life on the Parsons Farm

and lastly I am so loving my Toddler Tuesday series!! I am looking for some more guest bloggers to post about anything and everything about life with a toddler.  If you are interested in collaborating with me just shoot me an email or leave a comment and I will get you scheduled!!

linking up with

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

♥ Ashley

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I've never seen any of those first dew favorites! The Pigeon book? Parker looooves birds, I must buy! And green mason jars? Too darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace. I've heard about that Starbucks ,opening bun, so I think I need to try it especially after seeing your picture. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sunflowers <3
    xx
    http://missluludarling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drink out of the Mason blue jars, and LOVE them, but maybe I need green now too? :)
    Have a great weekend, Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning the necklace! Looks great! I love those green mason jars, I've been eyeing them for a few days/weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE the pigeon books... they are SO funny and creative. Hope you guys love them to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your sunflowers they look beautiful! And that book sounds super cute -- on my way to check it out on amazon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley