Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sip and Shop Sunday

How can it already be Sunday?!!? Tomorrow is Labor Day and there are tons of sales going on out there, so if you have the time make sure you get out there and shop!


We have had some running around to do this weekend as we prepare for Thomas to start school on Tuesday.  We have one more day to complete our Summer Bucket List of home projects (still need to paint the kitchen and finish the trim work on our Chicken Coop and then I think can call it done!)


We went to church this morning and Ellie has become a little more difficult to keep entertained during the sermon so we dropped her off in the nursery.  This was the first time.  (She has been in there with us since she was 3 weeks old and went almost everyday with Miss J this past year.)  I knew she would be fine but I was a total nervous wreck the whole time during the service!!! I kept looking at the pager and wanted to go check on her every 3 minutes!!  And of course she did amazing and had no clue we weren't there.  All that worrying for nothing!


Sip


The Iced Caramel Macchiato


Yum!! This really is my preferred drink at Starbucks although confession: I like it upside-down and stirred.  I usually always get it hot, but sometimes the day just calls for it to be cold!


Shop



AmericanGirl BittyBaby


So Ellie has been on a huge baby doll kick lately.  She always grabs the "dolly" at Nanny's house.  So we tried to get one for her at Wal-Mart.  I chose an all cloth one that can be thrown in the washer. Ellie likes her alright but does not give her the attention that she does to the "dolly" at Nanny's.  I am a long time owner of AmericanGirl dolls and always knew that I was going to get one for Ellie.  We stopped by our local AmericanGirl Store and all Ellie wanted to do was carry one of the BittyBaby's around and push in the stroller.  Knowing how much I loved love my AmericanGirl dolls and their accompanying stories we couldn't leave the store without one for Ellie.  I know that this doll will get a lot of love and I can't wait to share my love for dolls with her!


Is there anything in particular you have your eyes set on for your littles?

♥ Ashley


PS.  Be sure to check back on Tuesday for an awesome Giveaway I am hosting.  It's one you aren't going to want to miss.  hint: it was on my list for 9-12month favorite baby items

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's my number one Starbucks drink as well!! Love it! And that American girl baby looks like the perfect gift for my Q! Her 2nd bday is coming up I may need to look into it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley