Friday, November 22, 2013

5 on Friday



::1::
 E tried avocado this week. She loved it so much that she cried if I didn't put the spoon in her mouth fast enough!! Unfortunately it didn't like her as much so we will take a break and try it again later. 

::2::
 I got to be a pretend stay at home mama on Monday as our nanny (Miss J) needed the day off. I loved it!!  I had so much fun with Ellie that I didn't really miss my work!  [don't get me wrong I love my students]


::3::
 We had our first big frost this week. Now it really feels like fall and I think my garden is officially done. I was able to get a great photo of one of my last roses covered in ice. It reminds me of Beauty and the Beast. 


::4::
 Earlier this week I posted about Christmas fashion - baby style and what's on my list. Still to come are my fashion picks for mamas, Ellie's Christmas list, and what to wear for your holiday family photo!


::5::
We are looking forward to the weekend. Our plan is to get some Christmas decor out of the attic and up in the house. Since we aren't having Thanksgiving or any other occasion at our house I think it's totally appropriate to change up our house. We are also going to search for Ellie's Christmas stocking on Sunday I also excited!!
(Photo from last year)


♥ Ashley 


 

3 comments:

  1. That rose does remind me of Beauty and the beast!
    Have fun decorating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are decorating this weekend, too! I am so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Five on Friday. Love your Christmas tree last year, and your daughter is adorable!

    Elise @ Harvey Ever After

    Stop by Harvey Ever After sometime!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley