Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Fashion - Child Style

First Christmas



Can I please just say how excited I am for Christmas this year?
I am totally loving all the holiday dresses that are out right now for little girls.  I remember swooning over them in years past and now I can finally start getting them for my little sweetie. Now don't get me wrong I love Thanksgiving (all that food!) but can I be honest here for a minute? I am kinda disappointed that it is so late this year, making the Christmas season just a little bit shorter this year :/   

Dresses #1 and #2 are from Target.  I love the gold color and think that these dresses would be great for Thanksgiving through New Years.
#3 is from The Childrens Place, I love that it is a skirt with built in tights.  I can totally see pairing this with a plain onesie of just about any color or even a cute graphic one.
#4 I actually bought this from Lulu and Lavender in a size 2T hoping that little miss will be able to wear it next year and the following one!! SO cute!
And aren't these little headbands SO festive? I totally want #5 for myself!

What are you loving right now?

♥ Ashley


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley