Monday, November 18, 2013

Fall Cara Box!!

I participated in the Cara Box again this "month". Kaitlyn switched it up this time around and we had three months with our partners. We got matched up in September then we had a month to get to know each other and sent our boxes out by Halloween.

This time I was matched up with two Ashley'a!!! It was funny to be matched up with two other Ashley's and I had a great time getting to know them. This time I really had great communication with both of my girls and I absolutely love reading their blogs!!

I sent Ashley, from "A Nelson's Nest", a great box. She is a mama to an adorable little girl and brand new baby boy!! We have a lot in common besides our names!  We share our anniversary and both met our husbands our first year of college.  To see what I got her to check it out on her blog!!

Ashley from "Twinkle Toes and Princess Bows" sent me a great Cara box!  I had so much fun getting to know her and sharing a little bit about myself and she totally sent me a great box!! The great thing about her too was that she did not forget my sweet little Ellie Faith. 



She sent me a cozy fluffy blanket, a great scarf, some green nail polish knowing that's my favorite color and a cute little grasping toy for Ellie!



Thank you so much Kaitlyn for setting this wonderful cara box together and hooking me up with such great girls this time! I really liked this quarterly format. It gives us more time to get to know our partners and allows us to really get creative with our swap!

If you would like to participate in the cara box exchange go ahead and look at Kaitlyn's blog on December 2 for the announcement for the next cara box exchange!

-Ashley 

1 comment:

  1. That fish toy looks super cute and fun!!! I can't wait for the next Cara box exchange - It will be my first time!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley