Friday, November 1, 2013

Five on Friday

Hey there blogland!!  Linking up again with "The Good Life" for another installment of Five on Friday!

We have had a super fun week here on the Farm and I can't wait to share some of my thoughts with you.

  via.
I am hoping to do a Christmas/Holiday series featuring small business's from Etsy or elsewhere here on the blog.  If you have any recommendations of your favorite vendors or you want to be featured on my blog please comment and I will get in contact with you!

http://the-rumour-mill.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/miscarriage-infant-loss-stillbirth.gif
On Monday I posted about how I am the Face.  You can read about it here. It tells you a little bit about pregnancy loss and miscarriages and how it has affected my life.

 
I thought I would get all sorts of creative and make Ellie's Halloween costume.  She was a little witch and just the most adorable thing!!  I found a black long sleeved onesie from OldNavy.com (boy was that hard to locate!!) and then got one of those headbands from Michaels and some tulle ribbon.  I cut them into 15" lengths and then knotted them onto the headband.  I used three colors; orange, light orange and sparkle white.  The headband I got from A Little Lady Shop.  

We are just 54 Days away from Christmas!!  I am so excited that the holiday season has started and we finally get to enjoy it with a little one!  Not sure what our BIG plans are for this season but I do know that Ellie will be one spoiled little girl!!  One thing I DO know is that she will be getting a picture with Santa (hopefully it will be a tradition so we have a bunch of them when she gets older!)

I almost got all of my spring flowering bulbs planted.  It has been a work in progress getting our yard and garden to a place where I can be proud of it.  Over the years I have learned that my preference is to Muscari (grape hyacinth), Crocus and Daffodils.  The nice thing about these is that they naturalize, or spread/multiply, each year so you get more than what you planted in the years to come! I am also trying out snow drops, so I hope they work!




 What have you been up to this week?

♥ Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Ah you're little girl looks adorable! Love her costume ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Popping over from Five on Friday. Love the costume! What a cutie! And I am uber impressed that you already have most of your bulbs planted!
    Amy @ http://www.thegiftedgabber.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley