Sybil from "Peace It All Together" nominated me for the Sunshine Award back in October and I am finally getting around to completing my follow up post! I am so grateful for this nomination and just love reading Sybil's blog. I "met" her through the Cara Box exchange over at Wifessionals a few months ago. She was the partner I sent a gift to. We have continued following and supporting each other ever since!
How this works: a fellow blogger who has been nominated writes a post about it and then answers the questions from the previous blogger. Then they nominate some other bloggers and write a list of ten different questions.
1. What is your earliest childhood memory? I remember being obsessed with the Little Mermaid. I had a pair of green leggings I would try and squeeze both of my legs into one leg in the pants to make a "tail" and hop around singing "ahhh-ahhhh" like Ariel. I also always tried to swim like her with my legs together. Ha.
2. What is your shoe size? Size 5.5
3. Have you made your Christmas list? If so, what is on it? YES!! You can see most of the items here!
4. Coffee or tea? Coffee in the am and then tea at any time. I love me some green tea!
5. If you could take over the life of any celebrity, who would it be? Jessica Alba
6. What do you remember about the 80's? I was in kindergarten and early elementary. I remember the perms, hyper color t shirts, and neon colors.
7. What was one good thing that happened to you, today? My husband scraped the ice off of my truck's windows and warmed it up for me before HE left for work this morning so I could get to MY work on time!!
8. Have you ever attended a professional sporting event? If so, which team? Yes. The Seattle Sounders FC (soccer) and the Seattle Mariners.
9. What states and/or countries have you visited? Lots. States: Washington, Oregon, California, Hawaii (Maui, Oahu, Big Island) Arizona, Nevada, Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, New York, Virginia, Washington DC, Florida, Louisiana, Missouri, and Illinois. Countries: USA, Mexico, Canada, Carribean Islands (St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Barbados, Dominica, and St. Kitts), England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, and Austria. I think I missed a few states and countries but Oh Well, you get the idea. (please don't think I am bragging)
10. Favorite board/card game. It's a card game with many names. I know it as Egyptian Rats Crew, others call it Slap Happy. I am the Queen at this game!