Tuesday, November 26, 2013

{weekly update} week 27

Another week, another dollar (or however that saying goes).  We are in THANKSGIVING week! I am so excited for Turkey Day and spending time with Thomas' family.  This year is going to be extra special because we have our sweet little 27 week old baby girl!



Diet: Still formula, rice cereal, peas and broccoli. Hoping to try carrots and sweet potato next!



Sleep: Awesome sleeper. Close to 9 1/2 hours at night. A good nap in the morning and a couple short ones in the afternoon/ evening. Bedtime is usually around 8:30-9:00 with a wake up around 6:00. 



Crying: Not too bad. Her tooth ha almost cut through so I think she is feeling some discomfort. Then the usual when hungry or super tired. 



Clothes: 3-6 month still. I found a few 0-3 that she is still wearing and a couple 6-9 made their way in. But girlfriend is one well dressed little lady!




Social: Baby girl got to go Christmas shopping!! Other than that pretty much the same; family, Miss J, and the usual outings. 



Baby Gear Love: We got a new halo sleep sack and its a winner!! Some other favorites are her walker (race car) and the linky-rings. Sitting and standing are really her preferred things to do. 



Milestones: Ellie "stood" on all fours for a good 20 seconds. No movement towards crawling but I'd say she's improving. I also had her stand unassisted for about 5 seconds!!! Grabbing her food and trying to self feed as well. She also got to see/touch her Christmas tree!




Mama: I'm feeling good. Just so excited that the holiday season is really upon us now. It was a little difficult coming up with wish lists this year since we got Ellie! But I managed to pick out a few things. 




Sweet baby girl you are a total blessing and you make the top of our Thankful list this year (and every year from here on out!!)



♥ Ashley


2 comments:

  1. Your little girl is so cute!
    My daughter is about a month older than yours :)
    We have that same play mat and love it!
    I'm happy I found your blog!
    Sara
    Life with Baby Sophia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley