Friday, December 6, 2013

5 on Friday

How is it Friday already?!!!??!?!?

Linking up with Darci from "The Good Life" for:


[ONE]
 Little Miss Ellie is 28 weeks!!!  Read all about it here.

[TWO]
Most of my Christmas decorations are up in the house. We are hoping to get our lights up this weekend on the outside of our house. It's so fun going through all of our Christmas boxes to see all the things we have. It's like Christmas because I often forget all the great goodies I picked up at the after Christmas sales!!


[THREE]
Each year I host a Ladies Christmas Tea at our farm. It's been slow going but I am finally starting to get a good following for it. Even though I don't have a lot of ladies show up I have so much fun planning and hosting. 

{FOUR}
I have done some of my Christmas shopping already. We pretty much have Ellie done and I have just one more thing for Thomas then it's picking out stocking stuffers and getting gifts for other family members!!

[FIVE]
Today is my 7 year engagementiversary with my dear husband.  I came home a day early from college and we were preparing to go to see "White Christmas" at the 5th Ave Theatre in Seattle with our parents. All of us were meeting at my parents house when Thomas proposed in front of everyone by the tree!  After a pause from the shock and my mom answering "Yes" for me I answered as well with a "ok, yes I'll marry you!"


♥ Ashley

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley