Tuesday, December 24, 2013

{weekly update} week 31

It's Christmas Eve!!! What a completely exciting time especially with the cutest baby in the world to celebrate with. We've had a great week and Ellie has been spectacular!!  I've been looking forward to this holiday for a LONG time and it's finally here!



Sleeps/Nice: Baby girls nap schedule has been a little off but I think it's because she doesn't want to miss a thing!! We are still going strong at 9-10 hours at night so no complaints here!! She is still in our room at night in the bassinet, BUT we have moved her to her crib for naps!! Making improvement. 






Cries/Naughty: Girlfriend has been pretty good. Though with last minute shopping we have pushed her feedings a little and she has been not too pleased with that. Her teeth have been giving her a little trouble I think another is on its way to making an appearance. 

Rolled herself up in her blanket!!

Eats: E. F. now recognizes her bottle and grabs for it! So cute. She eats in either her high chair or walker - she prefers the walker and naturally I prefer the high chair... Eats formula, beans, peas, yams, broccoli, and butternut squash. We tried Earths Best Organics squash and peas today- not a fan...



Wears: size 3 diapers and as many of our Christmas clothes as I can fit in!!





Goes: nursery care with her nanny Miss J at church, to church, restaurants, Nanny and Papas house, shopping, and a Musical Theatre presentation of Scrooge! To see Santa's reindeer!





Baby Gear Love:  Little Miss E loves her toys, Sophie, fabric square, kitchen utensils, and the puppies!!




Milestones: we are about this close to crawling!! She is super good at rolling like a log and found herself under a chair in our living room from her efforts!  Celebrated her first Christmas with my family at my daddy's house on Sunday!!





Mama: Busy with last minute shopping, on vacation from work for two weeks!!, and getting the house ready to host Christmas Eve with Thomas family at our farm!!  Finally got the Christmas cards printed, photos copied and addressed just need to send them out, maybe on Thursday.



Sweet Ellie Faith I just love you so much and I'm so grateful to get to celebrate the birth of our Savior with you tomorrow. Merry first Christmas sweetheart I love you.



-Ashley 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley