Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Bachelorette Link Up Bash!!

Well let's just say that this last episode of the bachelorette was a little obnoxious. Don't get me wrong, I love Desiree, but seriously. 

Her date with Drew was fun. He once again shared with her his love and devotion to her. They kissed. A Lot. And asked the camera crew to please leave. 

She had a down to earth, what happens when this is all over, reality check conversation with Chris about moving to Seattle (which she should because I live there). After beating around the bush she finally said that she could. It was like pulling teeth to get that out of her-I wonder why? (Brooks maybe?)

And then there is Brooks. She is in love and he isn't. She thinks he is but he has already told her that he is way behind her on his feelings. Remember she is running and he's just starting to jog? Oh well. what is the bachelorette without drama?

One thing Des, well actually like two. Of you knew Brooks was the one then why have all those make out sessions with Drew?  Also she said she doesn't know what it feels like to have passionate love reciprocated. News Flash how do you think Drew and Chris feel about you?

Well we have to wait until next week to find out of she stays or if she goes. I think she will choose one on the remaining boys. I like both of them better than Brooks anyways!

That's all folks!

-Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley