Sunday, July 7, 2013

Our Home on the Fourth of July

I love decorating for holidays. It's kind of my thing. I did get distracted this spring and failed to decorate for Easter. But I got my rear in gear and got our Independence Day decorations up around our yard.



We hosted the Fourth this year for a bunch of Thomas family that were in from Nebraska. We had a great time and our neighbors do a HUGE fireworks show every year that does NOT disappoint.  (If you are into that sort of thing) Everyone loved the show and enjoyed the food too.   I am working on a recipe post for my moms BBQ pork which is to die for. 








Hope you all had a fun and safe Fourth!

-Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley