Monday, July 1, 2013

Our Weekend in Pictures

We have had BEAUTIFUL weather here in the PNW! Temps have reached the high 80's and even the 90's in some parts!  It has been hot hot hot. 

Our gardens are coming along nicely and I can now say that our backyard is becoming a place I want to be in. 

I have a slight addiction to hydrangeas. And this one seems to LOVE where it is. 

I love these black iron planters I inherited from my mom. And in keeping with her tradition I plant them with PINK geraniums. (and a few impatients). 
My herb pots are doing well I just need to get better at actually using the herbs!

Baby girl has been hot and is even sleeping unswaddled at times. (And she is sleeping somewhere other than our arms!!)


We went out for a nice walk at a nearby golf course - Chambers Bay. Ellie had her hat in hand and was ready TO GO!


We also took a trip to the off leash dog park: Steilacoom Dog Park it's nearly 10 acres of off leash area!! Fully fenced areas of shade, port a potties and running water for the pups!

We had a great time but we mostly wanted to stay inside with our A/C on blast!

What did you do this weekend?

- Ashley 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley