Monday, July 8, 2013

[weddings] What a Beautiful Weekend

Ellie attended her first wedding this past Saturday. She was such a good girl and we had a wonderful time.



She got lots of loves and smiles as she slept through the ceremony and aye with us during the reception. (We have also practically mastered diaper changes in the car!). 



The weather was gorgeous and the wedding was beautiful. My good friend that I worked with this year got married at a camp near our house so we had a quick drive to the festivities. On the way we spotted a herd of Elk with a buck who had ginormous antlers!  



All of the details were so cute and I just adored this wedding! There were yard games like bocci ball, ladder ball and corn hole!! Lots of activities for all the children that attended. And the drinks were served in a canoe!!



We had the best time!

- Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley