Tuesday, July 16, 2013

{weekly update} week eight

We are having so much fun with this sweet little girl!! Oh how we love her so and can't believe she is already eight weeks old!!



Weight: I set her on the scale in our bathroom all swaddled up and everything so if I take away ounces for all of her clothes and her diaper I would say she is in the 9 pound range. 



Sleep: We are doing good in this department she's almost sleeping in five hour stretches. 



Crying: Usually when she is hungry and sometimes when bored also when she doesn't want to control her arms anymore a swaddle really helps. 



Diet: Exclusively on formula and she is getting 4 ounces at each feeding which is getting her four to five hours between feeds. 



Clothes: Still rocking the newborn but she has been able to fit into a few 0 to 3 size clothes (so sad because she is about to grow out of some of my fave outfits!). Ellie is also in a size 1 diaper. 



Social: She is a little social butterfly she coos at people and just loves to be around all of her visitors. She has been out and about and is such a good girl and a great shopper!!



Baby Gear Love: We love her swing, car seat, and stroller. We are also quite fond of the "Heavenly Lullabies (Children's)" station on Pandora we have used it many times while shopping and at Cosco and for those early-morning feeds. And of course they mei tai carrier. 



Milestones: Holding things in her hands and I think we are getting genuine smiles from her when she likes something or when she recognizes us. 



Mama: I just can't believe my baby is eight weeks old! I love her so much and I'm having so much fun being home with her while off of work for the summer. Thomas is the best husband and daddy he really steps in and we are able to get a lot of things done around the house while raising our child. 



I love this sweet little baby girl and I'm so thankful that she is in our life and that she is our daughter. 

-Ashley 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley