Tuesday, April 1, 2014

{weekly update} week 45

I can't believe how fast these weeks are going!! Ellie changes and learns so much each week it's fun to go back and see how she has grown!! She is just the sweetest and funniest girl I know!!


Eats: it's official she can be my daughter. She loves pasta!! Also rice, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, bread, peas, squash, bananas, applesauce, pear sauce, and her puffs. She is also getting better at using her sippy!




Sleeps: unswaddled in her crib for most of the night. She is going to bed around 7:30-8:00pm and then gets up about 6:30am. She has had a few nights where she has woken up and needed her binky to go back to sleep. But girlfriend is a tummy sleeper and it scares me still!!

Goes: church, shopping, restaurants, and she got to go to Nanny's work on Friday for a conference call and she was a gem!!  She also has had a few visits out on our farm to see the animals!



Loves: the chickens and goats! Books, anything that makes noise and her baths.  She likes her walker and high chair but isn't too excited about being IN her Exersaucer but likes to stand up next to it and play. 



Does: pulls up on lots of things! Mainly the coffee table, activity cube, walker, an Exersaucer. She is also crawling!!! Yeah!! But also still likes to roll around as well. She enjoys walking with assistance and I think she likes the "freedom" that it gives her. She is also drinking from her sippy pretty good considering where we started!!

Also she got her first big bruises. Since she is pulling up on things her level of danger is going up. She had two "crashes" one on each cheek!

She is also mimicking us when we make noises by clapping her toys together!





Mama: this week was pretty good as I was preparing for my community service week with a group of my students. (That is what we are doing this week). So just tying up loose ends at school and making sure to get tests out if the way since we will have spring break in a couple weeks!!  I had some real bad cramping this week and it wasn't fun. Also I think this new medication is helping with my migraines - I am also taking a magnesium suppliment and I think that is good for my stress/anxiety levels. 



Dear sweet Ellie Faith you are suck a joy int life. You are a mover and a shaker and definitely keepin me on my toes from here on out with your newfound mobility and being able to pull up on things!  I love you so and know that life is about to get real exciting!!



Ashley



3 comments:

  1. It's so great that she is sleeping through the night like that! It must be nice to have those few extra hours in the evening after she goes down. And of course she has realized that pasta is the best food EVER! Girl after my own heart... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't get enough of your little girl. She is just WAY too cute for her own good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs. Honestly. Everyone is posting about their adorable teeny ones...you're giving me baby fever!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley