I can't believe that my sweet little girl is already 11 months! Boy time sure does fly! You are acting more and more like a little toddler everyday and I am just loving this stage with you.
We have had an absolutely awesome time with you this month!! You continue to be the sweetest, even tempered little girl and are just a total crack up!!
- We got to spend a whole week with you for our Spring Break!
- You started crawling and pulling up everywhere.
- We are now officially in the "bumps and bruises" stage - for some reason you prefer to hit your right cheek on things the most.
- We went to a different park and you got to go on the swings - your favorite activity so far!
- We also got to celebrate your First Easter!! (only a few more firsts to go and then you will be going into your seconds!)
Stats: No official stats.
Height: guessing around 29"
Weight: somewhere in the 21 pound range
Head: larger than 19"
Food: still loving the bottle, you will occasionally drink water out of your sippy cup. Eating a variety of foods: yogurt, breads, pasta (with sauce), mashed potatoes, rice, cooked veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, squash, corn, carrots, beans, peas) fruit purees (apples, raspberries, pears, peaches, apricots, prunes). You are not really a fan of sweets which I am not complaining about!
Diapers: size three
Clothes: 6-12 month. We are starting to invest in larger sizes now 12-18 months
Sleeping: you are sleeping unswaddled and prefer to be on your side or tummy. You sleep pretty well through the night but generally have a wake-up around 3:30 am and we bring you into bed with us and you sleep until 6:30 or 7:00am
Cries: rarely. Usually because you mouth is hurting you or you are hungry/tired.
Loves: baths, eating, clapping, the hair dryer blowing on her face, rolling over, anything that makes noise, waving, crawling and walking with assistance.
Hates: still not a big fan of getting her boogers out and no longer enjoys being upside down.
Mama's proudest moment: when we are playing on the floor and she climbs into my lap for a hug!
Daddy's proudest moment: how she says and whispers "dada"
Oops of the month: