Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Wednesday Weekly - Week 14

Fourteen weeks?!!!?!?!!? Wow that went by fast!  I remember before Ellie was born reading the weekly updates of my favorite bloggers and even then it seemed like it went fairly fast. I couldn't wait to get to write my own and now here I am writing my second round of them and I feel like I just wrote last weeks an hour ago!!



Eats: I was actually able to kind of keep track one day this week and she had about 25 ounces...so I would say that she is doing great! We are still just using formula but I am actually looking forward to starting solid foods with her.  We waited until Ellie was sitting up on her own and I think we will do the same with Finnley.



Sleeps: nighttime sleep is on point and I'm praying that it stays that way forever and ever...naps on the other hand are not going as smoothly.  I guess that if I had to choose I would prefer her to be the awesome night sleeper.  I think that part of the reason that her naps are all wonky is because we aren't too consistent with our schedule, poor babe will fall asleep in the car just minutes before we arrive home and we aren't too successful at the transfer yet.



Goes: we went on a boat ride, to Vashon Island (ferry ride), to a Thomas the Train event, and Vancouver, BC!! Our little traveler is getting more used to her car seat and is pretty good at going with the flow...though I am having to ride in the back seat sometimes to keep her calm.








Does: smiles, coo's, and has the smallest of "giggles".  She is recognizing us more and more and gets the biggest smile on her face when she see's us and it just melts my heart!! Also she is putting weight on her legs and I'm hoping that means that she'll be ready to keep up with big sis here pretty soon. 



Loves: to sit up with assistance of course...though I am counting down the days until she can do this herself. We also gave her one of those baby blankets with a stuffed animal attached to it and she really likes it a lot.

Of Note: I'm sure there is something but I can't think of anything right now.





Mama: her smiles melt my heart, her cooing and silly sounds are music to my ears and just that I get to do this whole Mama thing over again is a dream come true.  I've been reflecting a lot this week and I am so thankful that I don't have the stress of going back to work and that I just get to be at home with my girls and that I have this opportunity to get to watch them grow. 



Sister: the best!! Ellie just loves having a sister and is now thinking that they should ride in the car seat together...so it's been a bit interesting.  Ellie loves to give hugs and as usual is obsessed with Finnley's head. No weekly sister picture this week because our schedule was just crazy...I was lucky to get one of just Finnley!!


♥ Ashley

previous weeks:

Ellie at 14 weeks


2 comments:

  1. She just gets cuter and cuter! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she gets cuter by the day and I can't get over how sweet Ellie is with her. What a doll. Being a mom of two suits you well, Ashley! XO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley