Wednesday, March 5, 2014

St. Pats Fancy



I love St. Patrick's Day.  Mostly because it is my birthday.  Also green is like my favorite color.  And I am so happy that I am Irish, Thomas is Irish and Ellie is too!!

St. Pats FancyIt is so fun to dress up for this holiday - though I am not a big fan of the "cheesy" stuff I like to look classy.  I am always on the lookout for something FAB to wear on my birthday and I just love this green dress.  It has my name all over it.  And the shoes - WOW!!  I got my first bottle of Essie a couple weeks ago through the Cara Box exchange and now I want more!  Gold would go perfectly.

So this is my idea of what I would be wearing if we were going to go to a fancy place for my birthday!


♥ Ashley




3 comments:

  1. Such a cool day to have a birthday! That green dress is so cute! I don't get to dress up often but if I did I would need that dress for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great dress. and im pretty sure you could make things very festive. heck i'm pretty sure there's some 4 leaf clover ear rings around here i could send your way ;)

    Would love for you to come join my hop @ http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/blog-hop-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute St Patty's Day board! Happy almost birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley