Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy 11th Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Ragtime!



I can't believe that you are 11 years old. I remember when you were just a little foal at four months old and you came to live at a farm in Ellensburg.

My sweet darling I have loved raising you from a baby into the beautiful big horse that you are now. Thank you for being there for me through tough times and for teaching me that I can do this!  The time has just flown by and you are just a beautiful girl with so much power and have an awesome personality even though you're a little feisty because you are a redhead.

Happy birthday sweet girl, I love you!

♥ Ashley

Sadie Sky Boutique


3 comments:

  1. wow how cool that you've had your horse for so long and that you got to raise her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I don't know much about horses but I think she is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. She's gorgeous. What a dream it would be to photo pics and even seen them daily.

    nightowlventing02.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley