Thursday, January 23, 2014

Birthday Flowers

If there was one thing my Mom taught me, it was that flowers are what make a party.  Even though Ellie is only going to be One this coming May, I know that I have to make the floral arrangements a priority to my planning process.  To see the color (Coral, Mint and Gold) and decor inspiration for the party click here!


Birthday Flowers

 I love peonies. Lucky for me they are "in season" for Ellie's birthday! YAYA!!  So those are for sure going to be a major flower option as will be ranunculas, sweet peas, and since I missed out on them for our wedding I think I am going to have to throw in a few Proteas. Those will probably take care of the "coral" color and then I can throw in some dusty miller and spray painted poppy pods for the gold and mint colors.  I also really like the idea of having some paper or tissue flowers as well!

I am not sure if I am going to just make the floral arrangements myself or if I am going to have a florist do it for me.  The Puyallup Farmer's Market will be up and running or I can always run up to the Pike Place Market in Seattle as well for the floral selection!

What flowers do you think will be great for Ellie's party?  Do you have a fave flower?

♥ Ashley

linked to FCF by Jennifer Rizzo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley