Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Little Things

I am linking up with Jess and Ashley to talk about the little things in life.  These are often the moments that we take for granted and sometimes even get lost in the hubbub of everyday life.



This morning as I was cleaning up the kitchen, I had Ellie sitting in her walker playing with some toys and I heard her "singing" to her toys (or maybe just to herself) seriously it was the sweetest little thing!  Then we got down on the floor in the living room to play with some more toys and she was a "singing" fool and I loved it!




Sadie Sky Boutique



♥ Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Aw... the little things are so important! I need to remind myself of this sometimes... especially for after Baby Boy arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, LOVE these little moments! Thanks for being a part of this!!!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little moments are THEE best! I still remember some of the first times Sadie sang and danced...they make my heart so happy! Thank you so much for linking up and sharing with us!
    www.sadieskyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley