Wednesday, January 22, 2014

[recipe] Prosciutto Chicken

Ok do this was on our weekly menu TWO weeks in a row!

My mom used to make it a lot growing up and I hated it! Why? Because I didn't like bacon or ham (she used Black Forest ham). But I remember that others really liked it so I thought I would give it another go and it's awesome!! (We had a little confusion at the store an accidentally grabbed a package of chicken tenders but it turned out just fine!) I have no idea where the recipe came from so let's just pretend it's another one of my mom's great creations!

It's pretty easy and after you've made it a few times you can really class it up!!

Ingredients:
-Chicken boobies (pounded out to thin for rolling)
-A garlic clove for each boob
-A slice of provolone cheese for each boob
-A slice of prosciutto for each booby 
-Salt and Pepper to taste. 

What to do:

First pound out the chicken then season with S&P and lay the garlic slices on. 
Then layer on a slice of provolone cheese
Add some prosciutto on top of the cheese. 

Then roll them up and tie off with some kitchen string or bakers twine. 

Brown in a skillet with butter (about a minute each side)
Then place in a greased baking dish in a 375 degree oven for about 30 minutes and serve. (Don't forget to cut an remove the string!)

This stuff is so good y'all I know you're going to love it!

♥ Ashley

linked

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley