Monday, January 27, 2014

[Meal Planning Monday] Meals this Week

I forgot to post our meals from last week.  Monday - Lasagna, Tuesday - Pizza, Wednesday - Prosciutto Chicken, Thursday - Chicken Pot Pie, Friday - Dinner Out, Saturday - Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas, Sunday - Soup.  We did a pretty good job at sticking to the menu (except we didn't have pizza on Tuesday and Sunday we just had leftovers)

This week on the menu should be pretty good.

 
sorry for the poor picture quality (Ellie bumped my hand as I was snapping it)

Monday - Rogan Josh Curry (a type of Indian Curry) with Chicken, rice and Naan.  Sometimes we make the Naan and other times we purchase it at the grocery store.   We just get the curry simmer sauce at the store and then doctor it up with fresh onions, garlic, peppers, and mushrooms.

Tuesday - some sort of Pasta dish.  Not sure what it will be exactly but I know it will be good!

Wednesday - Butter Chicken Curry, another Indian Curry that we make at home like on Monday.

Thursday - I am craving wings and Buffalo Wild Wings does $0.60 wings on Thursdays so we are heading there.  Asian Zing I'm on my way!

Friday - I think we will try Home-made Pizza again.  I love making mine gourmet with goat cheese, capers, pine nuts and shrimp! YUM.

Saturday - I'm thinking Taco Salad will be perfect to end the week on. So good and super quick.

Sunday - we are headed to my BIL's for the Super Bowl, so whatever they are serving up will be our meal!!  GO HAWKS!

Whats cooking in your kitchen this week?  Got any must try recipes? please share in the comments section below!

♥ Ashley


The Crafty Practitioner

1 comment:

  1. I love your menu board! So cute!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley