Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ellie's Christmas Outfits

I've been meaning to post some pics of the cute and festive clothes our sweet E wore on Christmas Eve and Christmas. 

So without further ado:


She wore this adorable leopard dress to church! We got it from Crazy 8 in the mall. 

For Christmas Eve at our house she wore the cute snowman top, red ruffle bottom bloomers and the cutest striped leg warmers! Plus a Santa hat!

Christmas morning was spent in her candy jams from The Children's Place. 

Christmas Day she wore this cute penguin top from Old Navy and polka dot pants by Carter's. 



We just had the best holiday with this little one and just know it can only get better from here!!

-Ashley 

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable! I love the little penguin shirt!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley