Thursday, January 9, 2014

OOTD

Some days a girl just needs to dress up and today was one of those days.  Considering I wear sweats/work out clothes to work almost every day, this is a very fancy outfit! Haha

Not the best photos, but soon that will be changing. 



 Top / Skirt / Shoes / Bracelet / Necklace
I absolutely love this top. Green is my fave color and I love the blousiness of it. I got it at this cute store Hoity Toity in Snohomish, WA.  similar HERE and HERE

The skirt is a throwback from H&M circa 2009. I love the combination of the high waist with the loose top. similar HERE

My shoes are another throwback. They are Farnco Sartos circa 2004.

I used to work in a jewelry store (it was fabulous!!) my boss took this bracelet in as a trade in and since he couldn't sell it, he gave it to me as a gift!! I love it and its one of a kind!

And finally my necklace is a custom hand printed gold disc (Ellie in Script) and has Ellie's birthstone. I got it for Christmas from Bip and Bop on etsy. I adore it and the quality is amazing. It's one of my fave pieces and I love how delicate it is!

What are you wearing these days?

-Ashley 

1 comment:

  1. LOVING this outfit! You can never go wrong with a black pencil skirt, but that top is super pretty, I love the color and pattern and the way it flows. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley