Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The Séamus Weekly - week 37

Y'all this week seriously just flew right on by! Séamus is just a moving and a eating all day long.  He is doing all of the wild and crazy, daredevilish things and is keeping us on our toes.  I love watching him grow, mature, and develop and see all the things that he is into: charging cords, balls, standing, and all the strings.  He is busy, busy, busy, and living up to the stories I heard about Thomas when he was little.  We got to all hang out most of this week because both Thomas and the girls are on Spring Break, actually Thomas took the girls over to his parents house for a couple of days so it's just me and Séamus hanging out doing all the things and let me tell you....it is so quiet!!



Eats: noodles, apples, rice, bread, beans, peas, broccoli, hummus, chips, avocados, pretty much just about whatever we put in front of him.  He has taken some pretty big bites and still has a serious gag reflex (which is good) but that doesn't stop him from shoving all the things into his mouth.  I have totally embraced him feeding himself and the mess that comes with it...which actually isn't quite as bad as I envisioned.  Little man is still nursing and loves the boob...though he is getting quite distracted and will only have a big nursing session if I've made sure he is hungry, otherwise he is just a quick snacker that leaves me dripping....😆



Sleeps: we are getting into a little bit of a routine which is so great and have had several 7+ hour nights 👏.  He has had quite a few naps in the car and I've been successful in getting him to fall asleep on his own in his crib for naps a handful of times!!!  We have had some epic 3+ hour naps too, which there is no complaining over here about that.



Goes: we've been to the store, the library, and a couple of restaurants!  Séamus is proving to be quite the little adventurer and I love that he can sit in the high chair now and eat real food!!  He has his moments here and there where we may have pushed him a little too much but he recovers quickly and soon enough we are back to our happy selves.











 Does: he is crawling everywhere, getting into all the things, and is trying so hard to stand on his own.  Actually he can!!! He can stand for a solid 7 seconds and is improving every single day!  I just can't get over how big my baby is getting and know all the good fun that is ahead!!






Wears: well little man is wearing a handful of 6 month clothes but I've grabbed out all the 6-9months I could find and they fit him pretty good.  We also ran out of diapers so I was able to move him up to size 3 and I just got these diapers and really like them.  They definitely are  working better in a size 3 (because they fit him better) and I can rest easy knowing they are safe for him....which by the way did you know the amount of chemicals and crap that are in diapers? I had no idea but it makes me so mad because our babes are in diapers (touching their nether regions) practically 24/7.  So it pays to do some research and get the best diapers you can.


Mama: I have thoroughly enjoyed our one on one time and it feels so good to get to spend some uninterrupted time with my sweet boy!  I have been working hard on my business and am seeing some great growth which is so exciting.  Learning more about myself, business structure, and product education are some of the most fascinating things to me and I love all that having an Oils Business has provided for me (more than just a paycheck).  Having a great sense of purpose, the tools to change lives (and the world), and the chance to dream big are some other bonuses...and it's not just for me.  YOU can too, just send me an email or message and we can chat all things business and dreams.  I am also working on trying to sell my horse, I have come to the decision...actually last year, that I am just not going to do with her what she deserves and it's time to let go and let someone else love her like I can't.  It's so hard because I've had her her entire life, but sometimes it's better to just let go than to hold on.





Sisters: ahh these wonderful girls.  Ellie is having a blast on Spring Break and getting to spend all the time she ever wanted with Thomas...spending a few days at Nanny/Papas doesn't hurt either.  She is doing so great in school and reading is finally starting to really click with her.  She is working hard and the best helper ever.  She has quite the personality and says all of the funniest things.
Finnley is also having a great time with Thomas being home and I don't know how she is going to do when he goes back to work.  She is going to be THREE on Saturday and I can hardly believe it.  She makes the funniest faces and seriously is so so goofy.  I don't know how she knows how to be so funny but she sure is.  She loves to carry Séamus around and give him all the toys....and graham crackers.  We didn't get a sibling picture this week since they're out of town but we will be back next week with a great one (I hope).



Previous Weeks:


Finnley at 37 weeks
Ellie at 37 weeks

♥ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley