Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Wednesday Weekly - Week 31

These weeks are just flying by!! Finnley girl turned 7 months on Sunday and I'm still wrapping my brain around her growing up so fast!!  She's making moves to want to start crawling and I am so looking forward to it.  I know that brings a lot of extra issues but I feel like once babies can move around on their own they tend to be much happier due to their new independence.  

Week 31



Eats: well well well we have ourselves quite the eater.  She wants to eat when we are and is more than willing to try what we give her.  So far we have gone all vegetarian so far and I don't think there has been anything that has disagreed with her.  While she is not a fan of french fries (the horror!) she does seem to like mashed potatoes...so maybe it's the salt? We had pizza the other night and she was chowing down on the crust, it was so fun and the first time that she put food in her mouth by herself!






Sleeps: we are going through a regression y'all and it is no fun, let me tell you.  Finnley has been waking up around 5:00-5:30 and what I would do for an extra 20 minutes!!  We had a road trip on Saturday and busy busy day on Sunday so her naps were ridiculous so I think we're just working on getting her back to her routine this week.  Hopefully I'll have better news on this next time.



Goes: we had a road trip on Saturday to my inlaws new home.  We spent the whole day there cleaning it out and getting it ready for some updates.  I helped pick out a paint color, wood flooring for the main floor, carpet for the upstairs and tile for the bathrooms.  Finnley was a total champ the whole day, so there is promise for our upcoming Disneyland trip ;) Baby girl also ran some errands with me this week and we've been really having some great bonding time together.  We spent some time at the mall play land and went to this fun weekly event at our local library...both girls had a total blast!





Does: nothing much new here, though she has started making the most hilarious face where she scrunches up her eyes and nose and then gets the biggest smile.  When she is sitting, she puts her hands out in front of her on the floor and I'm convinced she's trying to figure out how to get into a crawling position.  When she is on her tummy and pushing herself up with her arms she is also nodding her head ferociously and maybe that's also to try to help her move? Whatever it is it's super cute.  Oh and she is also sticking her tongue out and it's so sweet.




Loves: I'm in love with our carseat and I'm trying to figure out how to get another one for Thomas car when she grows too big for the infant carrier seat we have in his car, mostly because I don't want to have to move it back and forth.  We love these sleep sacks for napping and nighttime and how adorable are these jams (we have matching ones for the girls)?!  As far as toys go, girlfriend loves anything that lights up, makes music, or is small enough to get her fingers around it.  She is still not a fan of the pacifier (but isn't too attached to her fingers!) but she sure loves her bottles.



Of Note: sweet girl turned 7 months on Sunday which brings us one month closer to her 1st Birthday.  I haven't settled on a theme yet - I have time but I know the next five months are just going to FLY BY!!  We are looking forward to her first Thanksgiving next week, which btw how is it already next week?



Mama: I'm feeling really good.  I still have these times when I get super moody and I'm unsure if that is from lack of sleep or if it has anything to do with my partial tubal that I had last year with my 5th miscarriage/ectopic pregnancy.  I have gotten over the shock of the presidential election and am choosing to move forward.  I can't believe how quickly time is flying by and that we are a week from Thanksgiving and then all the festivities that follow!



 Sister: they're in love and it makes my heart so happy.  Finnley was getting really fussy while we were driving so I asked Ellie if she could hold the bottle for her and it was the most adorable thing.  When Finnley started laughing and giggling I told her to give me the bottle back and she kept saying "NO! I am feeding MY sister!!" once I grabbed the bottle from her she started crying because she couldn't feed Finnley anymore...oh to be 3!



1 comment:

  1. She is darling.. It is crazy how time flies by so fast
    Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! They make my day! Make sure that your email is linked to your profile so I can email you back!

♥ Ashley